1st line support technician
Our client, a locally based company, specialising in a full range of IT and Technical Services are looking for a 1st Line Support Technician to join their growing team!
This is a full-time, permanent role.
• Are you confident and passionate about IT?
• Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
• Can you work as part of a team and on our own initiative?
If so, this could be the role for you!
• Setting up and supporting computer Networks
• Support for PCs and servers remotely and on-site (XP, Vista, Win7/8/10, 2003, 2008, 2012)
• Installing PCs/ upgrading software
• Administration of IP phone systems (via web-based interface)
• Supporting customer applications
• Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows)
• Support for Mac's remotely and on-site.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure, good IT and problem-solving skills and will be confident on the phone when dealing with clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the outsourced IT support industry (not essential), good time management skills and will be driven to deliver results.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV ASAP!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd