2nd Line Support Technician
Our client, a well-established Web Development and IT company, are currently seeking a 2nd Line Support Technician, to join their busy team in their Wymondham Office.
• Do you have excellent communication skills?
• Are you well organised with the ability to solve IT issues?
• Do you have the ability to the ability to work in a team?
If so, this could be the role for you!
• Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks.
• Supporting PCs and servers remotely and on-site (Win7/8/10, 2008, 2012).
• Installing business computer systems.
• Office 365 maintenance, installation and migration. Supporting customer applications.
• Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013.
• Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows).
• Managing WHM web servers and DNS.
• Administration of IP Phone systems (via web-based interface).
As the 2nd Line Support Technician, you will have experience in supporting small and medium sized business networks, in an outsourced IT company.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd