Accounts Payable Clerk
A growing Oil & Gas company based in Norwich, is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy team.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual to begin or continue a career within a Finance department as an Accounts Payable Clerk.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team, which currently processes high volumes of invoices in excess of 40,000 a year.
This position shall report directly to the Treasury and Accounts Payable Team Leader with working hours between Monday-Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensuring invoices are processed and paid within strict terms and conditions
• Processing and payment of invoices and credit notes for goods received invoices, service invoices and contract invoices
• Processing and payment of staff expenses
• Dealing with supplier queries either by phone, written correspondence or in person
• Liaising with the procurement team as necessary to resolve issues
• Completing supplier statement reconciliations
The successful candidate will have strong understanding of Microsoft Office packages such as Excel and Word. You will be confident and hardworking and will ideally have previous Accounts Payable experience.
Knowledge of SAP accounting package is preferable, however not essential as training will be provided.
You will be ambitious with a keen attention to detail and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd