Todd Hayes Ltd is excited to be working with our well-established client, based in Snetterton, who are currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join their team.
This is a temporary position to cover maternity leave.
As the Admin Assistant, you will provide administrative support and assist the smooth day to day operation of the business, in order to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction.
• Accurate data entry of all stock transactions.
• Actively follow up any missing stock/despatch discrepancies.
• Liaise with all members of staff to ensure the accuracy of information provided.
• Input information on to the relevant computer system and forward as necessary to the customer.
• Promptly answering the telephone and speedily assisting the caller where possible.
• Work in a safe manner and in compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
• Keep the Manager/Team Leaders informed and aware of any relevant matters concerning the operation and administration of the business.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills along with a good working knowledge of office IT products, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook. You will have the ability to think on your feet, prioritise your workload and will be willing to go the extra mile.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd