Our client based in Norwich is a market leader in property Maintenance both Commercial and Domestic, offering a wealth of experience, and a Customer Service second to none. They are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator, who is well organised, have the ability to multi-task and above all is a first class communicator.
The role of Administrator will be working in a busy office and as part of a team. Experience working within Property Maintenance would be ideal but not essential, as training will be given. Any candidate who has worked in a scheduling or logistics department would be most useful. The ideal candidate will be used to working in a fast paced environment, and have the ability to work well under pressure.
The most important part of this role is being able to communicate in a totally professional and efficient manner at all levels, being the voice of the company.
The main duties of the role will be: -
• Answering the telephone and dealing with customer queries and requirements.
• Assisting with Accounts as required as part of the role.
• Operating and maintaining “Click” or (CRM system) - ensuring all customer data is entered and updated correctly. All customer requirements both face to face and via the telephone are recorded on the data base.
• Booking in work as it comes in to the company.
• Scheduling work for the team to carry out.
• Ensuring communication between the front desk and the maintenance team maintained and precise at all times.
• Answering emails as required.
• General Administration duties required on a daily basis.
Experience required: -
• Worked in a fast paced customer focused environment
• The ability to operate sage (desirable)
• Able to update customer details clearly an efficiently (essential)
• Worked in a property maintenance environment (advantageous)
• Experience in scheduling or booking in operation (desirable)
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer Service.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, 22 day’s holiday plus Bank Holidays, together with a contributory pension scheme. In addition, you will be working in a pleasant, happy environment with a great team.
If this sounds like the job for you, do not delay, contact us today as demand for this role will be high.
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd