Our client, a well-established manufacturing company, are currently seeking an Administrator to join their team.
• Do you have administration experience?
• Do you live locally to the Bungay area?
• Are you looking for a new challenge, in a fast-paced environment?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Reporting to Conventional Print General Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the managers and payroll departments. You will also be required to liaise directly with the web and colour employees to resolve any queries, as you will complete the administration for the web and colour departments.
This is a full-time permanent role, working hours at 37.5 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing the time and attendance system
• Dealing with pay queries
• Ensure stationary cupboards are stocked
• Dealing with the administration for the temporary roles within the factory
• Updating spreadsheets and reports for managers
• Filing and scanning
• Taking minutes in meetings
• Completing letters for the managers to issue
• Log and process expense claims
• Put together management review packs
• Attend payroll meetings
• Ensuring all sickness paperwork is completed by the managers
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, and colleagues, along with possessing the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd