After Sales Engineer - Thetford
Our Manufacturing client, based in Thetford, is currently seeking an experienced After Sales Manager to join the team!
• Are you customer service focused with experience of working in a service/manufacturing related environment?
• Do you have the ability to read and understand technical drawings and product manuals?
• Can you remain calm when working under pressure?
If so, this could be the role for you!
As the After Sales Manager, you will report to the General Manager.
• Manage customer issues to ensure they are resolved satisfactorily for both the customer & the company.
• Manage the NCR system in conjunction with the Quality Manager
• Analyse patterns of customer complaints & report those on a monthly basis.
• Build on the present base of service & repair work & to manage the workload of the Service Engineers.
• Manage (and provide holiday/sickness cover) the Spares and Warranty Administrator and ensure they are performing as required.
• Carry out any ad hoc duties as required
As the After Sales Manager you will have the ability to clearly communicate at all levels. You will be Computer literate – experience in Microsoft Office packages essential and, ideally, some kind of MRP or service software.
Our client welcomes candidates with a mechanical background.
For further details regarding this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd