Area Sales Manager
Our prestigious client located near Dereham, are currently seeking an Area Sales Manager to join their growing team.
• Are you passionate about feeding animals naturally?
• Do you reside within the Midlands?
• A self-starter who is motivated and driven by achieving or exceeding targets?
If so, this could be the role for you!
As the Area Sales Manager, you will be a confident communicator with a desire to succeed whilst being flexible to work weekends/evenings and stay away from home as necessary.
You will be required to visit customers to build, maintain and manage relationships at all levels and to increase sales and customer awareness at shows, open days/evenings, yard calls and presentations/talks.
• Manage and maintain existing Stockists
• Appoint new Stockists
• Manage Stockists' accounts
• Maintain Stockists Profiles & Sales Plans
• Produce Sales Forecasts
• Monitor market place and give feedback on competitor's products/policies
• Assist with nutritional enquiries
• Assist growth of new/existing Stockists
• Attend Sales Meetings when required
• Liaise with Nutritionist regarding new products
• Visit all Stockists and potential Stockists within your area
• Hold open days at Stockists premises
• Assist and give lectures
• Attend Shows when required
• Assist and implement Promotions
• Liaise with Production/Transport regarding quality of product and timeliness
• Assist with small bag deliveries as required
• Liaise with Accounts department regarding potentially overdue accounts
• Stockists Calls – Economic route planning using over-night accommodation when required
• Yard Calls
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills with an equestrian and /or smallholder/small animal experience (ideally with a BSc Degree in Equine Science, Animal Science or equivalent).
This role offers a competitive salary package plus company car.
Ideally, as the Area Sales Manager you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be able to seek opportunities to grow sales by proactively monitoring, promoting and reviewing sales performance.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd