Assistant Management Accountant
Our client, a leading sports organisation, are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Assistant Management Accountant to assist the Business Finance Manager with the production of the Management Accounts, budgets/forecasts ensuring they are accurately completed to deadline.
This is a full time, permanent role.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Produce monthly management accounts, liaising with budget holders to ensure accuracy of numbers and providing variance analysis.
• Prepare the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for designated budget areas, including profit & loss and cash flow.
• Reconcile fixed assets to the register at month end, posting any required journals, including depreciation charges to relevant departments.
• Complete monthly balance sheet, control accounts including accruals and prepayments.
• Assist in preparation of weekly internal KPI reports including financial and non-financial data.
• Complete surveys, including Monthly Business Survey, Quarterly Capital Expenditure and any adhoc requirements.
• Prepare audit working papers.
• To complete any other tasks as required to assist the Business Finance Manager and wider Finance team.
It is essential that the successful candidate is AAT qualified with good technical skills and must have a methodical approach with great attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have a methodical approach with great attention to detail, advanced Excel skills and excellent communication skills. You will also be keen to develop your skills and understanding whilst being responsive, in a timely and flexible fashion when dealing with requests.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd