Our client, a Chartered Surveying Practice based in East Anglia, is currently seeking a Building Surveyor to join their busy team.
The majority of your work will be nationwide, so very little time is office based.
As the Building Surveyor, you will provide professional advice on property and construction, ranging from large value projects to more minor works and repairs.
• To complete detailed reports, specifications and building surveys; identify defects and advise on repair, maintenance and restoration/remedial options.
• Liaise with clients, construction companies and any other relevant persons.
• Attend and chair meetings and represent the company, relationship building with clients.
• Ensure projects are completed on budget and to schedule.
• Advise clients on schemes and projects and determine requirements
• Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
• Organise documents for tender and advise on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
• Project management
For further details regarding this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd