Bulk Production Operatives
Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based near Bungay is currently seeking an experienced Bulk Production Operative to join their growing team.
Working in a bulk filling environment, you will be responsible for the assembly of products, ensuring they are set to both specification and quality standards.
Responsibilities include: -
• Setup and make adjustments of the machines and filling lines.
• Assist the Line Setters in setting up lines during product changes.
• Identify and resolve machine faults and failures.
• Oversea the running of the machine / filling lines and a team of operatives.
• Present specifications and job orders to workers, and allocate duties to your team.
• Support Supervisors and the Production Manager in the daily running of the production processes.
• Perform on-line quality control checks
• Complete all packing lists and paperwork in full, within the time frame required.
• Communicate daily with your Supervisor, to understand current operational targets.
• Report any operational shortfalls immediately to your Supervisor and ensure that any equipment faults or failures (if you are unable to resolve yourself) are highlighted to the Line Setters or On-Site Engineer.
• Adapt to any job given by your superiors.
Hours: Rotating shift patterns covering 6am - 3pm or 1pm – 10pm. Monday – Friday.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a fast paced manufacturing or production environment. You will have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as be self-motivated!
The successful candidate will have a good statistical, literacy and numerical ability! You will have excellent time management, organisation and multi-tasking skills as well as possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd