Business Administrator Apprentice
• Are you reliable, enthusiastic and able to work within a team using your own initiative?
• Are you organised with good communication skills?
• Would you like to learn new skills in both administration and customer service?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Todd Hayes are looking for an Apprentice to join our dedicated team of Consultants!
You will be enrolled on a work - based training programme with City College. Once the course is completed you will receive a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to learn a variety of skills, in a vibrant environment!
You will gain invaluable experience working within a fast paced office environment, gaining a wealth of understanding in both administration and customer service.
There is the potential opportunity to grow and develop with Todd Hayes following the successful completion of your apprenticeship, into a Consultant role.
• Greet visitors
• Diary management (Scheduling meetings)
• Answer phone calls and direct them to the relevant contacts.
• Take phone messages for other staff, if they’re unavailable.
• Log and maintain information on spreadsheets and work documents.
• Liaise with both candidates and clients via email and telephone
• Support sales
• Speak with candidates about their job requirements.
• Field telephone calls.
• Ensure all filing is up to date by conducting regular audits
• Deal with the scanning and photocopying
• Work with sensitive and confidential data.
• Maintain databases
• Respond to customer enquiries
• Assist with the payroll process
• Initial source of candidates
• General business administration
• Update both candidates and clients via weekly emails.
• Send mail shots – Via email.
• Provide support for clients.
• Marketing (updating website/LinkedIn/creating adverts for Job Boards)
The successful candidate will ideally have a good telephone manner, being able to provide a high level of customer service and business support both on the phone and email. Moving forward there will also be the potential for out of office duties, like face to face meetings with clients. Screening candidates and attending marketing events.
For further details on this fantastic opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV today for an today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd