Business Development Account Manager
Our client, a well-established Web Development and IT company, based in Wymondham, are currently seeking a Business Development Account Manager to join their busy team and to work closely with the Business Development Director.
• Do you have excellent decision making and negotiation skills?
• Are you reliable and consistent?
• Do you have experience within Digital Marketing?
If so, this could be the role for you!
This is a full time, permanent role.
• Take responsibility for driving new business sales opportunities, from initial prospect to closing the opportunity.
• Build a prospect list to ensure the sustainability of your pipeline is upheld and your agreed revenue targets are achieved and exceeded.
• Take direction in bringing together 3rd parties to ensure the right solutions are proposed and executed.
• Attend networking events to ensure the brand name gains maximum exposure.
• Maintain the ongoing account relationship to maximise future growth opportunities.
• Make warm sales calls to existing customers in order to up sell products and services.
• Be focused on Quote Creation/ Business Development/ Client Relationship management.
• Build strong relationships with appropriate potential and existing customers.
• Through a committed approach towards delivering innovative sales performance, achieve personal targets for new business and customer retention.
• Working closely with the Business Development Director to ensure all KPI's are met.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to build positive relationships and have a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to work.
Ideally, you will be passionate to achieve and have a proven track record of Sales or Account Management.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd