Business Development Advisor - Norwich
Our client, a major UK Law Firm based in Norwich, are currently seeking a Business Development Advisor. The ideal candidate will be required to travel to and liaise with the offices in Birmingham, Cambridge and Manchester.
Within the Business Development team, they focus on several different sectors, underpinned by several service lines. As the Business Development Advisor, you will be responsible for the identification of business development opportunities and pipeline management. A key part of this role will require you to coach and provide a high quality and effective business development advice for partners and lawyers across the business. You will take ownership of all projects and initiatives, ensuring they are executed successfully whether by yourself or by other members of the marketing team.
• Do you have sales management experience?
• Are you an exceptional communicator and enjoy creating strong relationships in the work place?
• Do you have the ability to multitask critical tasks?
This is a permanent, full time role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for business development plans which identify opportunities to grow relationships
• Responsible with sector and NSL leaders for helping to deliver new business from current and new clients
• Attend legal and sector association events and conferences to network with prospects and clients
• Undertaking regular briefings on client developments
• Working with the client care team to implement strategic and key account client plans
• Responsible for rolling-out firm-wide initiatives and projects
• Undertaking market and sector research to identify targets
• Researching target organisations business issues
• Present business development training and mentoring to partners and lawyers
• Active contact programme with key referrers including growing, maintaining, and leveraging your own professional multiplier network
• Provide advice on which referrers are growing/declining in importance
• Attend regular meetings with your group / teams
• Ensuring awareness of all marketing / business development
• Co-ordinator of the plan and associated budgets
• Monitor and report on expenditure
• Building, developing and maintaining strong local office business networks
• Key contact for the local office external PR agency
As the Business Development Advisor, you will be working with a range of marketing, event and business development experts, partners, lawyers and business and executive services staff. You will receive some support in the role from a range of business development and marketing assistants.
The ideal candidate will have excellent networking skills, to enhance strong relationships, as well as proven Business Development and Sales Management experience.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd