A growing Precision Engineering company based in Attleborough is currently seeking a CNC Miller to join their team!
• Be able to program on the machine controls.
• Experienced in setting and programming new and existing jobs as required and
• re-setting repeat work.
• Able to work as part of a team whilst also working under own initiative.
• Be able to select appropriate cutter type and appropriate feeds and speeds for them.
• Be experienced in working to tolerances of 0.1 to 0.05 mm
• Be experienced in machining various different materials such as stainless steel, aluminium, brass, copper, aluminium bronze, plastics and steel.
• Be able to manufacture fixtures as required.
• To keep notes up to date notes on job sheets.
• To keep accurate times recorded for work with suitable description of work done.
• To work in a tidy and orderly fashion and observe the health and safety requirements within the workshop.
• To be able to discuss work with a view to determining times for manufacturing purposes.
• Be responsible for own work to be accurate, de burred, clean and ready for inspection.
Experience in working with Hurco Max and Ultimax controls would be advantageous although training is available.
For further details regarding this fantastic opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd