CNC Milling Operator
Our client, a busy engineering company based in Great Yarmouth, are currently seeking a focused CNC Milling Operator/Setter to join their team and take instruction from the Director's.
The role will require you to will be responsible for CNC milling on a multi-axis machine with a Siemens control.
• Be able to program on the machine controls.
• Experienced in setting and programming.
• Able to work as part of a team whilst also working under own initiative.
• Be experienced in machining various different materials such as stainless steel, aluminium, brass, copper, aluminium bronze, plastics and steel.
• To keep notes up to date notes on job sheets.
• To work in a tidy and orderly fashion and observe the health and safety requirements within the workshop.
• Be responsible for own work to be accurate, clean and ready for inspection.
The successful candidate will have a good experience in CNC Milling and a good base knowledge of manual machining.
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd