• Are you an experienced CNC Turner, fully skilled in all general aspects of precision and general turning on CNC machines?
• Do you have a good understanding of a variety of tooling choices?
• Do you have the ability to interpret engineering drawings?
If so we would love to hear from you!
A growing Precision Engineering company based in Attleborough is currently seeking a CNC Turner to join their team!
• Be able to program on the machine control.
• Interpret engineering drawings, and be able to decide an appropriate method and process for manufacturing the components.
• Have an understanding of appropriate speeds and feeds for different size components and different materials
• Have experience in working in various materials and various size components. Our client’s work is generally considered small but can vary from a few millimetres to about 300mm diameter.
• Have a good understanding of appropriate tooling choice.
• Be able to work to required tolerance. Our client’s general tolerance is often 0.10mm to 0.05mm
• To keep notes up to date on job sheets
• To work in a tidy and orderly fashion and observe the health and safety requirements within the workshop.
• To work as part of a team and work on their own initiative and with instruction when required.
Experience in working with Siemens, Fanuc and Proturn controls would be advantageous although training is available.
For further details regarding this fantastic opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd