Our FMCG client, based in Cambridge, is currently seeking a Commercial Executive Assistant to join their team!
The ideal candidate will be happy to complete general office administration, sales support, along with providing assistant and support to the Business Development Manager
Main duties -
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Day to day management of Sales team requests.
- Source & manage potential leads for new business
- Manage & respond to all enquiries by email, fax, telephone and in person.
- Manage Field Sales diary, booking appointments
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a clear and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous experience in a support / PA role, along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. You will have the ability to work under limited supervision as well as think on your feet and prioritise your ever-changing workload, 100% focused and excellent attention to detail.
If you are a motivated, with a common sense approach to work and a keenness to support different teams, then please forward a copy of your CV today!!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd