Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is currently seeking a Compliance Support candidate to join their Decommissioning team, on a 6 months contract basis.
• Are you motivated with excellent team working skills?
• Can you demonstrate a passion for supporting your team whilst complying with and improving health, safety and environmental practices?
• Do you have strong organisational skills?
If so, this could be the role for you!
In this Compliance support role, you will be a dynamic individual who is motivated to develop efficient ways to meet regulatory challenges without compromising our core HSE values.
This role entails assisting the decommissioning team keep well-informed of changes to laws, regulations, or company rules. You will ensuring that all regulatory and internal compliance requirements have been identified and are fully understood and are being met by the team.
With exposure to wider QSHE issues this position is pivotal to supporting the team whilst enabling development towards a Compliance Coordinator role in the medium term.
• Administrating the decommissioning team’s Permits, Licenses, Approvals, Notifications and Consents system:
• Maintaining the schedule for submissions, in line with the overall decommissioning project plan
• Ensuring records are up to date and relevant supporting information is uploaded
• Providing proactive compliance support to the onshore and offshore decommissioning teams:
- Communicating when new rules are established or revisions are made to existing policies, and providing training / guidance as required
- Providing appropriate reminders to the team of their responsibilities
- Co-ordinating required risk assessments and technical reviews with the QSHE team
• Providing assurance so that the decommissioning team is operating within the policies and procedures and adhering to regulatory requirements:
- Working with the QSHE/decommissioning team to coordinate investigations and remedial measures.
• Supporting the preparation for and execution of compliance reviews /audits, and ensuring corrective actions and recommendations are followed up.
• Supporting the development of key regulatory documents.
Ideally, you will have strong technical and compliance skills and be able to demonstrate a passion for improving health, safety and environmental practices.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills, as you will be required to work with the decommissioning team to ensure that all necessary paperwork is in place, and submissions and approvals are gained in a timely fashion.
You will need exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail, as the role involves gathering various different types of information and summarising the information into concise reports.
You will have a keen eye for detail, be confident in using necessary software including MS Word, MS Excel and preferably MS PowerPoint (or equivalent) and have experience working as a team player, to tight deadlines.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd