Our client, an expanding manufacturing based company is currently seeking a Composite Laminator to join their team.
You will be responsible for constructing complex composite parts from resin-impregnated carbon fibre, glass fibre and aramid cloth.
The Duties will include:
• Handle composite materials and follow established safety procedures
• Hand laminate composite components to specifications provided by project engineers
• Prepare components for autoclave cure utilising vacuum bagging practices
• Prepare tooling patterns and moulds using chemical sealers and release systems
• Fabricate moulds from supplied patterns
• Follow build manuals and quality control processes
• Consult and resolve quality issues as they arise, in consultation with project engineers
The desired candidate will ideally have previous composite laminating experience and an understanding of engineering drawings. You will have an eye for detail and pride in making things by hand. You will be comfortable using common hand and power tools, and be able to interpret basic instruction via detailed drawings.
Our client welcomes candidates with a joinery background or with previous experience within the Motor Trade however this not essential.
For further details please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd