Customer Service Account Coordinator
Our client, a Global Packaging Manufacturer, is currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their well-established team.
The successful candidate will ensure that customer requirements are successfully delivered by handling sales orders efficiently. In addition the successful candidate will be responsible for improving service, building customer relationships and promoting new business.
Job Purpose -
• Manage daily sales orders and raise associated production orders
• Communicate required information to customers
• Deal with customer requests promptly and efficiently
• Perform routine checks on system data to maintain integrity, maintain prices, status checks, and shop / customer data
• Control customer stocks according to the customer service agreements or within agreed targets and distribute related data as required
• Management of Print requirements, orders and inventory
• Provide holiday / absence cover for other members of the team
• Work effectively with other departments e.g. sales, despatch, production, MIS, finance and other Impress plants
• Lead Customer specific projects as required
The desired candidate will excellent customer service, numeracy and IT skills, along with the ability to think on your feet and prioritise your ever-changing workload.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a customer facing environment, and will be willing to go the extra mile. You will possess strong computer skills in basic MS Office applications - outlook, excel & word in particular and be a team player.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV ASAP!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd