Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based near Bungay is currently seeking a Development Technician to join their team.
• Do you have a strong interest in Chemistry/ a background within a laboratory environment?
• Would you like to work alongside experienced Chemists, giving you the great opportunity to learn about product testing?
• Do you enjoy solving problems?
If so, this could be the role for you!
As the Development Technician, you will work directly with Chemists and the New Product Development team in producing products and on customer requests including stability updates and press samples.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Contacting suppliers and requesting raw materials for development
• Assisting the chemists in troubleshooting manufactured batch issues.
• Producing samples for Customers, Challenge Testing and Stability / Compatibility trials
• Initiating stability / compatibility trials and updating all relevant records.
• Measuring and recording batch parameters
• Making observations on stability samples and notifying chemists of any issues.
• Updating stability / compatibility records and all relevant documents and spread sheets.
• Assisting the team in maintaining a clean, tidy and efficient laboratory.
• Formula Administration; printing batch formulas, updating creativity, filing hard copies and updating all relevant spread sheets.
• Growing and developing knowledge and laboratory skills.
This role could be well suited to a candidate who has just completed a University Degree, looking for a step into a Chemistry focused role.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisation, planning and problem solving skills, along with a great attention to detail and accuracy. You will have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as be self-motivated and will have extensive experience working on Microsoft packages, excel, outlook, word, power point.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd