Digital Marketing Assistant
A great opportunity has arisen, for a Digital Marketing Assistant to work for a prestigious, well established and successful manufacturing company based near Dereham.
• Are you an enthusiastic individual with an interest in the equestrian industry?
• Do you have experience in social media and email marketing?
• Are you familiar with using Adobe Creative Cloud Software, to create eye-catching graphics?
If so, this could be the role for you!
The role of Digital Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Marketing Supervisor to help develop and implement digital marketing campaigns. Focusing on communicating to our customers, via social media, email marketing and on our websites, the individual must be organised and have excellent communication skills.
• Social Media – Managing and maintaining the social media presence for all brands in line with our client’s values
• Email Marketing – Develop an email marketing strategy to increase each brand’s database and provide regular communications to all customers
• Artwork – Creating artwork for social media, websites etc., working with external design agencies on projects as required
• Websites – creating new content, updating product information, uploading blog posts, re-sizing images and creating web banners for the company websites. Working with the website agency on updates that cannot be completed in house and resolving any technical issues.
• Reporting - Produce monthly reports on the performance of websites and social media, using the data to identify areas for improvement
• Competitor Monitoring – Monitoring competitors on-line, producing competitor reports when required and advising the Marketing Supervisor of relevant competitor activity
• Project work – Working alongside the Marketing Supervisor on projects such as new product launches and promotions
• Testimonials – Logging and following up customer testimonials, identifying testimonials for use in marketing and gathering useable images from customers
• Providing general administrative support and phone cover to the department
Good organisational skills are essential along with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Ideally you will have equine experience, and some small livestock knowledge. A flexible and proactive approach is needed along with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills. Full support and training will be given where necessary.
For further details regarding this fantastic opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd