Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is currently seeking a Document Controller to join their busy team for an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual and team player to join the busy Operational Document Control Office as a Document Controller. The successful individual will need to be flexible in their approach, hands on and pro-active, and capable of maintaining attention to detail in their work. This is a responsible role and you will be expected to be able to prioritise, work well under pressure and have accountability for your workload.
You will be working in our Norwich office, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours and shall report directly to our Document Control Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support all life cycle changes to operational/projects documentation and drawings; from document creation, to review, to issue, to archiving
• Administrate and manage the Systems to maintain availability of documentation to the Business
• Assist in all aspects of Records Management (archived hard copy records). This includes manual handling, indexing (using Insight) and document retrieval
• Support the Business with regards to all document queries, searching and retrieval
• Administrate and manage the issuing of cable, document and piping numbers in a timely manner
• Assist the business with scanning, large scale plots and manual creation
• Work with large volumes of data excel, with a focus on data cleansing, bulk uploading and meta data configuration
The ideal candidate will have previous experience maintaining databases and data entry. You will have a methodical approach and excellent attention to detail. You will have excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills
Knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry is desirable, however not essential.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd