Document Production Specialist
Our client, a well-established leading law firm based in Norwich, are currently seeking a Document Production Specialist to join their team.
• Do you have excellent presentational and attention to detail skills?
• Are you approachable, with excellent interpersonal and client-facing skills?
• Do you have a methodical and organised approach to work?
If so, this could be the role for you!
You will report to the Executive Support Manager or Executive Support Team Leader and will be responsible for creating, amending and finalising high quality documents using various IT packages.
This role is on a fixed term contract covering a period of maternity leave.
• Assessing, managing and prioritising own work flow
• Preparing initial drafts, amending and engrossing complex, lengthy documents
• Digital transcription, copy typing including documents, correspondence, emails, minutes, presentations, tenders
• Preparing document comparisons using bespoke packages
• Proof reading
• Liaise with lawyers and Executive Assistants as appropriate with regard to any queries you may have on documents and manage their expectations with regard to the outcome of the documents and the timeframes involved.
• Seek out and take on ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities.
• Proactively takes steps to improve efficiency and reduce pressure on others.
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous experience within a similar role, such as a Document Assistant/Specialist or Legal Secretary, along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. You will have strong literacy skills and will be comfortable with copy typing.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work under limited supervision and will be able to prioritise and work effectively when faced with numerous deadlines.
If you are a motivated, with a common sense approach to work and a keenness to investigate issues and see a problem through to conclusion, then please forward a copy of your CV today!!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd