Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator based in Norwich, is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the assurance of electrical generation and distribution systems of up to 11Kv, and its safe and reliable operation across the operational assets.
You will work as part of a multi- disciplined team of Engineers and graduates, providing day-to-day support to the offshore platforms. In addition to this, there will be a responsibility to own and ensure compliance with company electrical performance standards and HSE legislations. In view of the nature of this role flexibility is required to visit offshore assets as operationally required.
• Ensuring technical integrity, reliability, availability and maintainability of electrical generation and distribution systems are optimised so that production targets can be achieved.
• Manage and support the day to day maintenance of the onshore and offshore facilities electrical systems.
• Ensure all equipment in hazardous areas is maintained in accordance with BS EN 60079.
• Support Electrical Maintenance Strategy and ensuring appropriate integrity management of Electrical equipment.
• Promote the use of best technology to increase production efficiency. Manage costs by controlling spending and promoting a challenging cost culture to ensure best value is obtained from suppliers and contractors.
• Understand and manage onshore and offshore Electrical modifications/project operations to ensure effective and safe execution of work.
• Mentorship and authorisation of Electrical Technicians.
• You shall be required to comply and work within the safety critical tasks of this position
The ideal candidate will have a HNC / HND qualification in Electrical Engineering or chartered Engineer, and will have previous experience within the offshore Oil and Gas industry.
You will have strong operational knowledge of the offshore and onshore gas business, along with operation and maintenance of High Voltage Switchgear and equipment.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd