Our expanding manufacturing client, based in Halesworth, is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team!
As the Electrical Engineer, you will research, plan and design improvements to existing production and process equipment. You will solve problems with malfunctioning machinery to reduce machine downtime and introduce new technologies and safety procedures where required.
• Working shifts of weekly block rotating patterns of 5.45am – 2.45pm and 1pm – 10pm
• Adherence and compliance to BS 7671 “Requirements for Electrical Installations” across the site.
• Take a key role in projects
• Provide Engineering Maintenance and breakdown service to a large variety of machines including fillers, labellers batch coders
• Fault Finding and rectification in a timely manner
• Collect information on all break down activities
• Dealing with contracts and contractors as and when required.
• Working to Health & Safety Standards and ensure compliance
• Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as an Electrical Engineer, preferably gained within a manufacturing environment, with recognisable transferable skills.
The successful candidate will have the ability to delegate, prioritise, and manage multiple tasks. You will also ideally have both a Health & Safety qualification, and Electromechanical engineering qualification to ONC level or above.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd