Electrical Services Engineer
Our well established client, based in Norwich, is looking for an Electrical Services Supervisor to join their busy Facilities team!
• Have you successfully delivered multi-faceted maintenance programmes?
• Do you have experience of contractor supervision and management?
• Do you have a background working in an engineering services supervisory role?
If so, this role could be the one for you!
• To carry out the duties of a NICEIC qualified supervisor.
• Scheduling and managing delivery of planned and reactive maintenance using a mix of in-house personnel and contracted service providers ensuring that work is completed on time and to the required standard.
• Electrical infrastructure, plant and equipment defect identification and remediation.
• Assist the Engineering Services Coordinator and other facilities personnel in the development and implementation of high quality, cost effective electrical service models.
• Undertake Authorised Person duties ensuring that suitable Permits to Work and/or Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) are in place when required.
• Updating asset information and producing infrastructure, plant or equipment condition reports.
• Operational support and assistance to other facilities personnel.
• Manage statutory documents, service/inspection records and ensure that any significant findings are actioned.
The desired candidate will ideally have an electrical trade apprenticeship, along with significant practical experience. You will be NEBOSH / IOSH qualified as well as ideally hold a IWFM Level 3 certificate.
You will have a good working knowledge of electrical services and infrastructure legislation and standards, as well as knowledge of building management systems and environmental controls. You The ideal candidate will also have specialist risk assessment and safe working practice knowledge.
You will have good computer skills (Microsoft Office -word, Excel and outlook) along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd