Event Sales Coordinator
Our client, a leading sports organisation, are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Conference and Banqueting Sales Coordinator to join the Commercial team, to support and assist the Conference and Banqueting Sales team through the sales, coordination and account management of meetings and events.
This is a full time, permanent role.
• Do you have excellent organisation and communication skills?
• Are you confident with excellent people skill?
• Do you have a proactive and enthusiastic approach to work?
If so, this may be the job for you!
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the logistics and details of all bookings from quote stage to event date.
• Input all sales enquiries into the events booking system in a timely manner and to the correct standard.
• Account manage key clients ensuring a strong working relationship is maintained guaranteeing successful events and repeat bookings.
• Ensure all event function sheets are precise, detailed and up to date at all times.
• Work closely with the Front of House team/Event Duty Managers to ensure that the client’s event is delivered exactly as it has been sold.
• Attend the sheets meeting weekly to talk through the following weeks events with the Catering team.
• Ensure the contracting and prompt payments of events are kept in line with the company standards.
• work closely with the Finance team to ensure precise invoicing and prompt payment is made for every event.
• Oversee the administration of in-house events
• To closely liaise with suppliers in the ordering and logistics of products for client events – i.e. flowers, A/V equipment and entertainment.
• To answer incoming phone, web and email enquiries in a timely manner
• To occasionally host at special events throughout the season and Christmas parties.
It is essential that the successful candidate has experience in events coordination. You will also be positive and motivated about achieving departmental and individual success.
The ideal candidate will be required to prepare and send proposals to clients in an efficient and timely manner whilst upselling products at every opportunity. You will carry out professional and successful site visits for potential and existing clients.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to begin a career within Commercial department.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd