Todd Hayes are excited to be working with a successful, award winning, manufacturing company, based near Halesworth, who are looking for an experienced Finance Manager, to join their team.
As the Finance Manager, you will develop and deliver the financial function, encompassing overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of the company. Provide insight and analysis to the Directors and Senior Management Team, to optimise financial performance and strategic position.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide management to the team to optimise financial performance, offering proactive solutions.
• Take overall responsibility of the accounting function and providing strategic input.
• Provide financial analysis and reporting including overseeing the accurate and timely completion of the monthly management accounts and annual financial statement
• Lead the management of cash flow, taking responsibility for cash management policies, processes and procedures.
• Lead and develop the budgeting cycle and forecasts
• Ensure all financial systems are robust, compliant and support both the current activities and future growth ambitions.
• Lead, coach and mentor the finance team both the Financial Controller and the Finance & Despatch Coordinator to meet their objectives, ensuring adequate cover is provided.
• Oversee the payroll processing and final sign off.
• Present the annual accounts to Directors.
• Ensure all financial related regulatory requirements are met.
• Oversee the annual financial audit.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified member of an accountancy body as a chartered member (CIMA/ACCA etc) You will have previous experience in a financial and people management role, and will ideally have experience within a manufacturing or production environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, with the ability to summarise and draw conclusions/ recommendations from data as well as the ability to engage and influence people. You will be personable and able to build a rapport with colleagues and Director, as well as have an excellent standard of skills in IT systems, MS Office Packages and use of Financial Systems
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd