HR Administration Assistant
Our client, a Global Packaging Manufacturer, is currently looking for a HR Administration Assistant to join their well-established team. Initially it will be for a 6-month contract, however there could be the potential for the position to progress into a permanent role moving forward.
As the HR Assistant, you will provide an efficient and effective administrative support to the HR Manager, ensuring confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
Main duties -
• To undertake typing of documentation i.e. Job Descriptions, recruitment, probation and disciplinary related letters, etc.
• To administer starter documentation ensuring compliance to the starter process, chasing new appointments for outstanding documentation as necessary.
• Prepare Zero Hour monthly report, for action by HR Manager.
• Maintain the personnel and training filing system so as to ensure ISO 9001 compliance, including archiving personal files in compliance with Data Protection Storage Regulations.
• Research ad hoc training provider requests as required.
• Preparing notices and announcements as required.
• Promote a workforce culture that supports personal responsibility.
• All other tasks commensurate with the grade and skills, as may be directed by the HR Manager, for which suitable training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a HR environment, and will be willing to go the extra mile. You will possess strong computer skills in basic MS Office applications - outlook, excel & word in particular and be a team player.
You will have the ability to think on your feet and prioritise your ever-changing workload, 100% focused and excellent attention to detail.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd