Hydrocarbon Accounting Technician
Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is currently seeking a Hydrocarbon Accounting Technician to join their team.
As the Hydrocarbon Accounting Technician, you will be supporting the routine accounting processes of the team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Daily validation and verification of metering data for all assets.
• Producing, verifying and issuing daily, monthly and yearly allocation reporting.
• Assisting teams that are based in other UK sites.
• Investigating and resolving system issues.
• Support other departments by providing and explaining ad hoc data and providing guidance with respect to agreements.
• Provide point of contact to partners and assist with queries.
• Ensuring the company meets legal and contractual reporting obligations.
• Involvement with overall design and implementation of new allocation systems.
• Assist with authoring of new allocation agreements, algorithms and theory.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day production portfolio performing a key role linking the commercial, technical and operational areas.
As the Hydrocarbon Accounting Technician, you will be joining an established and experienced team reporting directly to the Hydrocarbon Accounting Team Leader.
The department is responsible for meeting many regulatory and contractual obligations and you will play an important part in maintaining routine day to day activities alongside involvement in new project work.
Ideally, you will have strong IT skills in packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd