Industrial Services Operative
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas supplier company based in Great Yarmouth are currently seeking an Industrial Services Operative to join their busy team.
• Are you motivated to achieve the highest standards of performance and customer support?
• Do you have the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and customers?
• Are you computer literate with well-developed IT skills across the Microsoft suite?
If so, this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will report to the Industrial Service Team Leader.
This is a full time, permanent role.
Job duties include, but aren’t limited to:
• Store and operate Company equipment appropriate to the task and in line with operating and HSSEQ standards, identifying and reporting any defects and replenishing stock levels.
• Ensuring the quality of work meets the expectations of the business and customer requirements.
• Building effective relationships across the business, and continually seeking to improve operations and identify cost savings.
• In partnership with the HSSEQ department, ensure the continuous improvement of safety and environmental performance and compliance to all laws, regulations, industry standards/codes along with Company procedures and work instructions.
• Accurately completing all Company forms and associated documentation, ensuring information is logged and circulated, as applicable.
• Travelling to customer sites which will include periods of working away from home. A driving licence is therefore essential for the role.
As the Industrial Services Operative, the role will encompass the industrial cleaning of various tanks, vessels, silos and pits for a large customer base.
Ideally, you will have HGV C&E Licence, Counterbalance Forklift 5-10T and extensive knowledge in the maintenance of HPWJ equipment and large industrial vacuum plants.
If you have experience in IOSH Working Safety and C&G Confined Space & Rescue then please do apply today!
The role may require you to undertake travel and work away from home, therefore you will have effective planning, organising and time-keeping skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and writing.
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd