Industrial Services Team Leader
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas supplier company based in Great Yarmouth are currently seeking an Industrial Services Team Leader to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will assist and lead/train the Industrial Service Operatives to identify the best methods for completing a wide range of operations safely and compliant to legislation, company risk assessments and procedures.
• Do you have previous experience motivating and leading a team?
• Are you trained in Manual Handling?
• Do you have the ability to work to ever-changing deadlines in a fast environment?
The role is 45 hours per week, which will be worked over five days between Monday and Saturday, with a 45-minute paid break per day.
• Scheduling and planning operations, ensuring these are communicated to and understood by the team.
• Continuously ensuring the quality of work meets the expectations of the business and requirements of the customer.
• Providing IS Supervisor and Manager with regular updates on team performance and work scopes.
• Building effective relationships across the business with colleagues, customers and vendors.
• Ensuring service delivery meets customer expectations and is at all times delivered in a professional manner, pro-actively identifying opportunities for improvements. Investigate and resolve any service failures.
• Participating in the continuous improvement of customer service, processes and cost effectiveness.
• Ensure a fair and consistent approach to the management and development of people, pro-actively addressing issues such as performance, absence, training and succession planning.
• Travelling to customer sites which will include periods of working away from home.
• In partnership with the HSE department, ensure the continuous improvement of safety and environmental performance and compliance to all laws, regulations, industry standards/codes along with Company procedures and work instructions.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with a professional approach to the leadership and management of people. You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong planning, organising and numeric skills.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV ASAP!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd