Installation Integrity Engineer - Pressure Systems - Offshore
Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator is currently seeking an Installation Integrity Engineer to join their team.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of the Integrity team contributing to the management of the integrity of pressure systems. This will include providing a permanent offshore presence and taking ownership of Written Schemes of Examination, inspection regimes, inspection methodology, defect assessment, fit for purpose assessments and repair strategies for offshore pressure systems, in direct support of the onshore Senior Integrity Engineers.
You could work across any of the offshore manned assets, and will be working a 2 week on 2 week off rotation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Be part of the Integrity team, providing an offshore engineering presence in addition to the inspection teams, specifying inspections and ensuring that all integrity threats are adequately addressed through inspection and repair.
• Responsible for reviewing the adequacy of written schemes of examination (WSE) and adjusting inspection plans to address the as found condition of equipment to enrich and focus inspection reports for any unforeseen integrity threats as well as routine planned WSE scopes.
• Review, update and provide clarity to inspection asset lists to the offshore Inspection Team Leader by communicating priorities and inspection expectations.
• Inspection Quality - In conjunction with the SIE and OIEs, provide constructive feedback to the Inspection technicians on the quality of their reports to continuously develop and improve competence, and report quality and accuracy.
• Repairs and Fabric Maintenance
• Identify repairs where necessary and propose, raise and review repair orders and fabric maintenance recommendations by population of MAXIMO.
• Assist Senior Integrity Engineer to energise and initiate timely execution of repair orders and fabric maintenance activities necessary to maintain legal compliance and safe future service.
• Communicate integrity concerns appropriately to the onshore Senior Integrity Engineer and when required, to the wider business and provide strategic updates on emerging issues and integrity projects.
• Regulatory - support the team leader with HSE liaison for technical discussion, audits and any consents and licences for new and existing facilities.
• Support the Senior Integrity Engineer by contributing towards the preparation of an annual pressure systems integrity summary and overall fitness for service statement.
The successful candidate will have a recognised academic qualification in an Engineering discipline (or similar) with Incorporated or Chartered status (or working towards it). You will have experience in the Process or Petrochemicals Industry and/or the onshore/offshore oil & gas industry is preferable.
With an analytic eye for detail, the desired candidate should have a pro-active, hands on and innovative approach to problem solving and good interpersonal, IT and communication skills.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd