Integrity Engineer - Pressure Systems
A growing Oil & Gas company, is currently seeking an Integrity Engineer. This is a great opportunity to work as part of their Integrity team based in Norwich for a 12 month contract
This post will carry out a specialist, one off project to align and endorse integrity management plans inherited as a part of asset acquisitions. The project work scope aims to review all inherited inspection histories and plans and make appropriate and competent adjustments to the written schemes of examination and risk based inspection assessments in order to approve their content.
The position requires a well organised engineer/consultant, able to plan and prioritise appropriately with an ability to identify integrity management shortcomings and constructively present and discuss solutions with the technical authority for hydrocarbon containment.
The position also requires substantial experience in integrity management and a strong awareness of inspection, fitness for service assessment, corrosion and in-service damage mechanisms within offshore, gas producing, pressure systems.
Key responsibilities include:
• Review and approve written schemes of examinations and RBI assessments
• Review equipment history, operating condition and item status against P&ID – update WSE to reflect, ensure run status is confirmed
• Review existing RBI and identify any missing damage mechanisms/threats
• Specify inspection plan requirements
• Identify any anomalies that may have not been addressed
• Finalise Written Schemes of Examinations and approve – complete hub site visits/audits as required (approx 3 visits over duration of project)
• Track progress and chart project completion estimation dates with integrity contact
• Compliance - Ensure regulatory compliance assurance and communicate with the external HSE and internally with HSE Dept.
• Attendance at required meetings and reviews ensuring the operation remains in compliance with the safety cases and other legal requirements, maintaining good relations with external agencies
The successful candidate will ideally have a recognised mechanical or metallurgy degree or chartered and UKAS Cat 1 or equivalent. You will also ideally have previous experience within the Process/Petrochemicals Industry.
With an analytic eye for detail, you should have a pro-active, hands on and innovative approach to problem solving
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd