Integrity Engineer - Structures
Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas company is currently seeking an Integrity Engineer (Structures). This is a great opportunity to work as part of their Integrity team based in Norwich.
You will be responsible for actively assisting the Leadership and Management of Integrity Assurance with regard to asset structural integrity, regulatory compliance, performance, people and costs on behalf of the company.
You will be able to plan and organise your work, be a good communicator, self-motivated and be an active team player. Whilst this role is office based there will be a requirement to travel offshore on occasions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the development, review and updating of structural integrity management systems (SIMS)
• Assisting in the development of topsides and subsea inspection strategies on annual cycle in order to provide clear & concise inspection requirements to Inspection Engineers
• Ensuring all inspection reports are fully reviewed for clarity, accuracy and fulfilment of scope.
• Undertake periodic audits of reports and inspection teams
• Providing discipline technical support on integrity/inspection issues
• Assisting in the development and review of the structural Annual Summary Report for all installations annually.
• Reviewing and endorsing Repair Orders and Fabric Maintenance recommendations in terms of scope and suitable timeframes.
• Maintaining structural models & analyses in accordance with latest ISO and API codes and performing relevant life extension assessments where required.
• Maintaining inspection and engineering records
• Ensuring compliance with all health, safety and environmental legislation
• Safety critical tasks including immediate recognition of defects and anomalies which represent a serious threat to safety and integrity.
• Responsible for management, review, supervision and approval of external studies by specialist contractors/consultants
• Manage costs by controlling spending and promoting a challenging cost culture to ensure we get value from our suppliers and contractors.
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified in Civil / Structural Engineering. You will also ideally have previous Structural Engineering experience or equivalent, dealing with structural integrity of mature offshore fixed platforms together with a good grounding in the application of API.
If you have strong organisation and communication skills with a passion for steelwork structures please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd