Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based near Bungay, is currently seeking an experienced Software Developer to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative manufacturing team!
Senior Software Developer Job Duties:
• Develop and implement transformational automation projects across the business.
• Managing SQL database access, ensuring that databases are backed up and always available to meet user requirements.
• Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation. Maintain and Manage Firewall.
• Writing SSRS reports, documentation and operating manuals.
• Keep up to date with recent technological and software developments
• Evaluate the functionality of systems and produce enhancements that are user friendly.
• Consult with users, ascertain needs and ensure that facilities meet requirements.
• Ensure adherence with software licencing laws.
• Implement /manage security or integrity and back up procedures.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience as Senior developer or IT Manager.
You will be an effective Communicator, and will be very good at organising and planning. You will enjoy problem solving and will have the ability to manage processes and people through change.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd