IT Applications Engineer
• Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for Technology?
• Do you have a strong understanding of SQL Server, databases, Security, SSIS, SSRS and stored Procedures?
• Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, this could be the role for you!!
Our client, a prestigious, international manufacturing company, based in Norwich, is currently seeking an IT Application Engineer to join their busy team!
As the IT Application Engineer, you will be the primary technical resource for the suite of software and applications, and will be responsible for actively driving and managing the full lifecycle of these applications and software.
This will include maintaining and supporting, as well as developing, new applications and software that will benefit the business.
Reporting to the IT Manager, this role will include:
• Maintaining expert level of product knowledge and application.
• Articulating technology to both business and technical users.
• Resolving issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the Company mission and values.
• Providing design and specification development.
• Producing Technical documentation.
• Listening to, understanding and conveying customer requirements.
• Performing technical / product training.
• Carrying out routine Maintenance tasks.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong understanding of SQL Server and databases. You will have previous relevant experience, including working on multiple incidents and projects simultaneously.
A working knowledge of MS Access and Dynamics GP would be ideal, as would experience working in a PRINCE2-led environment.
Our client welcomes those with a Degree in an IT-related subject.
The job will suit someone with effective communication, customer service, and complex problem solving skills, who can perform in a fast-paced work environment. The successful candidate will be highly organised and possess attention to detail, and will participate in the IT call-out rota.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd