IT Support Technician
Our client, a well-respected, growing IT solution company, are currently recruiting an IT Support Technician to join their team.
• Are you an experienced Technician, looking to make a difference?
• Would you like to expand on your skill set through further training?
• Do you have your own driving license, enabling you to meet with clients off site?
If so, this could be the role for you!
• Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks including VLANs and Wifi.
• Supporting PCs and servers remotely and on-site (Win7/10, 2008, 2012, 2016).
• Installing business computer systems.
• Office 365 maintenance, installation and migration. Supporting customer applications.
• Microsoft Exchange 2013.
• Managing DNS and DHCP.
• Network folder security and permission management
• Server & Workstation hardware support
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working for an outsourcing company and will have sufficient knowledge to advise customers and quote for solutions to their problems.
You will have excellent communication skills and will have the ability to work both in a team and on your own initiative.
Experience with ConnectWise Products, Avast CloudCare, Malwarebytes, Splashtop, The Email Laundry and Datto would be advantageous.
Our client offers an excellent salary package.
If you have a can do attitude, excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task, then please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd