Our client, a leading sports organisation, are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Junior IT Technician to join their busy team.
• Are you proactive and positive?
• Do you have good problem-solving skills?
• Are you keen to actively develop skills?
If so, this may be the role for you!
As the Junior IT Technician, you will be responsible for all clerical functions of the IT department, management of helpdesk tasks and managing all ordering, purchases and invoicing.
This is a full time, permanent role.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To act as first point of contact for support requests received into the helpdesk.
• To manage and progress calls and support requests to resolution.
• To log all incoming incidents/requests on the IT helpdesk accurately and ensure sufficient information is recorded.
• To resolve incidents if appropriate or escalate to the relevant internal or external person.
• To ensure backups are consistent and valid.
• To ensure anti-virus and spam monitoring software is updating and current.
• To monitor servers and provide regular health checks.
• To install, configure and update software applications used by the business including desktop operating systems.
• To administer the company phone system.
• To check all log files across the company’s systems and ensure errors are resolved. Escalate errors where appropriate.
• To complete other IT departmental and system tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have an IT related Degree or other relevant qualifications.
The successful candidate will be required to input data entry and corrections, run reports for other departments and flag alerts of system faults.
Ideally you will have a methodical approach to work, be able to work on your own initiative and work to tight deadlines.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd