Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based in Halesworth is currently seeking an experienced Lab Admin Assistant to join their growing team.
Working within the laboratory team, closely with the Senior Chemists and the Laboratory Manager in producing products of all relevant categories and in-line with daily priorities. You will also work closely with the New Product Development team on customer requests including updates and press samples.
• Contacting suppliers and requesting raw materials for development.
• Formula Administration; printing batch formulas, updating creativity, filing hard copies and updating all relevant spread sheets.
• Producing samples
• Initiating stability / compatibility trials and updating all relevant records.
• Making observations on stability samples and notifying chemists of any issues.
• Updating stability / compatibility records and all relevant documents and spread sheets.
• Assisting the team in maintaining a clean, tidy and efficient laboratory.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised and will have both good attentions to detail and accuracy. You will have the ability to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft packages, including excel, outlook, word, power point.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd