Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based in Halesworth is currently seeking an experienced Line Setter to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative manufacturing team!
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will work as part of the team on weekly rotating shifts 5.45am – 2.45pm and 1.00pm – 10.00pm.
• Do you have previous FMCG experience?
• Are you self-motivated?
• Are you a team player?
If so, this could be the role for you!
• Set up production lines to the standards required
• Ensure all production lines are running to the optimum capacity and to quality standards
• Follows company policies and safety regulations.
• Take part in project activities and support the wider engineering team
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of
• Undertaking line trials of new products and completing necessary documentation in liaison with the account manager
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd