Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is currently seeking a Logistics Assistant to join their busy team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the Supply Chain team.
Reporting to the Logistics TeamLeader, this is an integral role where you will be responsible for providing logistics support to the client’s UK offshore business across the Southern North Sea and onshore terminals. You will develop close working relationships across the client’s Operations to support the effective delivery of this role. This position will have focus on offshore Walk to Work operations / marine operations and aviation operations.
This is 12-month FTC position, working Monday to Friday. The role is office based, however there may be the occasional requirement to visit offshore.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support all planned and adhoc administrative tasks as required
• Maintaining and tracking of spreadsheets
• Recording and reporting of aviation and marine logistics data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Administration of helideck inspection reports
• Regular Safety and Operations visits to marine vessels while in port
• Day to day management of KPI’s
• Wider logistics team support where required
• Managing and checking logistic Invoices
• Collating, Recording & Reporting of any incidents / Investigations in conjunction with Logistic operations.
• Recognising opportunities for improvement in marine and aviation logistics.
The ideal candidate will have strong IT Skills primarily in Microsoft Office, excellent Administrator Skill and a background in logistics.
The successful candidate will ideally have knowledge of the Offshore Industry and knowledge of SAP. You will have excellent communication skills as the role requires you to liaise and engage with the wider business and external providers.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd