Our client, a Global Packaging Manufacturer, is currently looking for a Graphic Studio Operator to join their well-established team.
Main duties -
• Review all order-related graphics data.
• Provide a final data file and guarantee optimum processing in terms of; content, dimension, graphic resolution and superstructure.
• Graphical data will need to be prepared for print realisation on industrial presses.
• Apply over filler and under filler.
• Create PDFs and paper print outs.
• Consolidation results of order processing within folder.
• Artworking of files to produce print ready artwork for multiple sites (as required).
• To check suitability of artwork/designs/files and media sent from customers.
• To carry out special file alterations – this applies to one off artwork, recovering jobs that have errors.
• To aspire to achieve a ‘Right First Time’ culture that delivers best quality in line with service targets and company objectives.
• Liaise with customers to understand changes to artwork/new artwork and cost implications and to gain approval for designs.
• To keep graphics equipment in good working order.
• Proofing via different means and substrates as required.
• All other tasks commensurate with the grade and skills, as may be directed by the Graphics Studio Manager, or Head of Graphics Studio, Metal, Food & Speciality Europe, for which suitable training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have previous lithography experience, along with a good technical knowledge of both Pre-press and Print Digital & conventional. You will have the ability to use full Adobe software with Artpro & Esko Workflows as well as all Microsoft software. You will ideally have the ability to create press ready artwork and will have a good understanding of proofing and colours required.
You will have a pragmatic and analytical approach to problem solving, self-motivated, 100% focused and excellent attention to detail.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd