• Do you have previous Maintenance experience?
• Are you looking for a varied role?
• Do you have both welding and fabricating experience?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client, an expanding manufacturing company, is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience welding, fabricating, woodwork, electrics and have some mechanical skills.
• To carry out all preventative maintenance checks within the factory as scheduled.
• Maintain the factories appearance (repair damage to doors and walls).
• Uphold a good housekeeping policy throughout the building.
• Identify areas where single point failures may affect production.
• Identify and keep stock of Key component parts that are vital to the factories operation.
• Repair and or service all equipment to ensure it is compliant and safe to use.
• Identify and appoint external contractors to carry out works within the factory.
• Engage with external contractors to ensure compliance with current legislation.
• Ensure maintenance has the correct tools and expertise to operate efficiently.
• Record jobs undertaken and schedule tasks outstanding in a priority order.
• Work closely within the existing maintenance team.
• Carry out all tasks set by management in a timely and efficient manner.
For further details, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd