Marine Logistics Coordinator
Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join their Marine & Aviation Logistics team.
• Do you have previous Marine/Vessel experience?
• Are you looking for a new, exciting challenge?
• Do you have a strong knowledge of UK Oil and Gas Marine guidelines?
If so, this could be the role for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the Marine and Aviation Logistics Team.
With a strong Marine background, the successful individual will be responsible for providing logistics support. You will develop strong working relationships across the operations and externally with our marine contractors to support the effective delivery of this role. This position will have focus on our offshore walk to work and marine operations.
This role operates a working pattern of Monday to Friday and whilst this role is based in Norwich there may be a requirement to travel offshore occasionally and to other sites for meetings as required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support introduction and procedure implementation for 2nd W2W.
• Respond to day to day operational challenges
• Maintain & update Vessel plan working with key business stakeholders
• Insight into Marine Performance Standards and HSE Safety Cases
• Recording of Marine logistics data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Regular Safety and Operations visits to marine vessels while in port
• Attend internal and external meetings with the ability to travel to other locations as required
• Day to day management of KPI’s
• Wider logistics team support where required
• Managing, checking and processing of invoices
• Collating, Recording & Reporting of any incidents / Investigations in conjunction with Logistic operations
• Recognising opportunities for improvement in Marine Logistics
• Build effective relationships with the wider business and external providers
The ideal candidate will have strong IT Skills primarily in Microsoft Office, excellent Administrator Skill and a background in logistics.
The successful candidate will ideally have knowledge of the Offshore Industry and knowledge of SAP. You will have excellent communication skills as the role requires you to liaise and engage with the wider business and external providers.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd