• Are you looking for a new challenge?
• Do you have Mortgage advisory experience?
• Do you have excellent customer service skills?
If so, this could be the role for you!!
Our client, a finance company based in Norwich, are seeking an experienced Mortgage Processor to join their team.
• Submitting applications to lenders via their online platforms
• Processing applications and gathering information
• Sourcing mortgage products
• Maintain an excellent understanding of products and underwriting criteria
• Provide support and advice to existing customers
• Updating clients on cases and liaising with lenders, solicitors & estate agents
• To ensure full compliance and accuracy of the business
The ideal candidate will be familiar with whole of market mortgage sourcing and submission of mortgage applications, with previous experience in a similar environment. You will have excellent customer service skills, dealing with customers face to face and through phone, emails and online as well as strong organisational skills.
The successful candidate will ideally be CMAP qualified.
For further details on this exciting opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV to discuss the role more detail today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd