Order Office Coordinator
Our client, a leading distribution company based in Norwich, is currently seeking an Order Office Coordinator to join their hardworking team.
• Speak to customers on the telephone
• Responsible for the receipt of customer orders
• Accurate input of orders into the computer systems
• Resolve customer queries and complaints
• Monitor the progress of orders, keeping customers informed
• Ensure all tickets are processed and any adjustments made
• Liaise with transport and commercial functions
• Input and maintain quotations on SAP
• Administrative support for other areas of the business as required
• Apply Credit Control policy and procedures
• Build / develop new business
• Maintain accurate records
• Attend to customer enquiries promptly and efficiently
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to develop and maintain good relationships with customers. You will be well organised, efficient and enjoy working at a fast pace to ensure deadlines are met within the team. Knowledge and understanding of the SHE Policies & Procedures would be advantageous.
Experience within a Construction, Concrete, Asphalt or Aggregates Industry would be advantageous, however not essential.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 07:30 – 17:00, and every other Saturday morning.
Due to the large number of applications we are currently only accepting written applications, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd