PA / Secretary
Our client, a well-established leading law firm based in Norwich, are currently seeking a Senior PA / Secretary to join their team.
• Do you have previous experience, working as a Personal Assistant?
• Are you approachable, with excellent interpersonal and client-facing skills?
• Do you have a methodical and organised approach to work?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Working with the Management team for the Senior Partner, you will provide a proactive and confidential PA service to the Senior Partner as well as undertaking Partnership Committee Secretary duties.
• To provide a confidential, comprehensive PA and administrative support service.
• Maintaining a workable diary for the Senior Partner e.g. allowing time for preparation or travel as required and ensuring changes are communicated
• Co-ordinating and arranging meetings, venue/room bookings, layout and catering as required
• Act as liaison and first point of contact with Senior Partner’s clients
• Arranging travel arrangements as required e.g. booking accommodation, driver and/or travel tickets etc.
• Completing travel expenses as and when required
• Be flexible with working hours to be able to provide full support to the Senior Partner
• Provide an outstanding service to the partners in relation to organising Board meetings and sub committees of the Board
• Preparing and circulating agendas liaising with relevant employees/partners to ensure inclusions and deadlines are met
• Attend meetings as required
• Ability to take minutes/notes at confidential partner meetings and sifting the relevant points for the minutes/notes, as required
• Produce and circulate minutes of the meetings
• Arranging partnership business days and dinners
• Manage the Charitable Trust requirements, liaise with trustees, arrange meetings, distribute requests and manage the funds following approval
• Maintaining sabbatical records for partners
• Point of contact for all partnership queries for the firm
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous PA experience, along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. You will have strong literacy skills and will be comfortable with touch typing.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work under limited supervision and will be able to prioritise and work effectively when faced with numerous deadlines.
If you are a motivated, with a common sense approach to work and a keenness to investigate issues and see a problem through to conclusion, then please forward a copy of your CV today!!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd