Our client, a leading sports organisation, are currently seeking an experienced enthusiastic individual with partnership account management experience.
As the Partnerships Manager, you will proactively manage a number of key accounts within the business’ portfolio of Partners.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Operations, you will assist with driving all business objectives set.
Do you have
• The ability to prioritise?
• Impeccable inter-personal and communication skills?
• Ability to create strong working relationships both internally and externally?
If so, this may be the role for you!
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with management and delivery of key sporting rights
• Planning, management and delivery of individual partner activations, including seasonal campaigns and bespoke plans
• Partner event planning, management and delivery
• Create and foster relationships with key stakeholders externally, as well as within the business
• Ensure that all administrative tasks are executed thoroughly and to a high standard
• Ad hoc tasks as set by the Head of Partnership.
The ideal candidate will have experience within account management, including delivery of targets within a set time period.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills, confident in managing multiple partners simultaneously and have the ability to work on strategic/joint marketing projects with internal stakeholders across multi-platforms.
This is a full time, permanent role – working some weekends will be required.
Previous experience in sports rights delivery is desirable but not essential.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV ASAP!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd